Thursday 23 June 2016

Thank You Butterflies

Evening peeps

My son has been down from Uni for a couple of days this week throwing my whole daily routine out of the window.  What I find strange is the mixture of emotions I felt when he went home.  One half of me was relieved that I could get my house back to myself, but the other half of me didn't like the quietness.


Anyway, I have made a card tonight just using dies.  Material used are:

White card stock
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Die'sire Florence die
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly die
Spellbinders Sentiments Two die set
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress ink pad
Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress ink pad
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress ink pad
Pink ribbon
Turquoise ribbon
Yellow button
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Your Next Stamp - Sketch
YNSSketch41
CAS On Sunday - Butterflies
Just Us Girls Challenge - Colour Inspiration
Dies R Us Challenge - Butterflies
The ABC Challenge - J Is For Just As You Like
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment