Wednesday 8 June 2016

Sparkling Wedding Day

Evening peeps

Well that has been an easy week, I have only worked three nights due to the fact the there hasn't been enough work to keep us going.  It won't last for long, as we are moving through the year, the work load is getting bigger.


Anyway, my card today is what I have made at craft club this morning.  It's the first time I have done a pleated front, I really like it and it's so easy to do.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Pink card stock
Double sided adhesive sheets
Patterned digital paper
Crafters Companion Regency Swirl embossing folder
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Crafters Companion Wedding Day die
Memento Rose Bud ink pad
Tim Holtz Spun Sugar ink pad
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Pink ribbon
Pink Dazzler


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - Add A Butterfly
QKR Stampede - Here Comes The Bride
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges - Use Your Favourite Technique
Hiding In My Craft Room - Summer Colours
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Use Your Favourite Embellishments
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - Photo Inspiration
The Crazy Challenge - Bingo (Die Cut, Design Paper, Flowers)
Crafting Musketeers - Weddings
Eclectic Ellapu - Weddings


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment