Monday 22 February 2016

Sapphire Butterflies

Evening peeps

I have not been feeling to well tonight, I think I might have pulled a muscle at work today.  The only comfortable position is laying flat on my back.  Anyway, I have had to get up and make a card for a friends birthday tomorrow, so I have gone with a quick clean and simple theme.


The stamp is called Butterfly Border from Honey Doo Crafts and I have coloured the butterflies using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Crafters Companion Ornate Butterflies embossing folder
Lattice embossing folder
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Blue Gingham ribbon
Cosmic Shimmer white PVA glue


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Butterfly Challenge - S Is For Stamping And / Or Sapphire
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Birthday Wishes
My Time To Craft - Check It Out
Hiding In My Craft Room - Clean And Simple
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges - Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Divas Blog - Nature's Wonder
Melonheadz Friends - Birthdays
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Happy Birthday + Digi Or Stamps
Sweet Stamps Blog - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment